- Once we receive your order, we fulfill and store your package inside our freezers until the designated carrier picks up the package.
- Once shipped, ALL ORDERS will have a TRANSIT time of 1-2 days
- Orders are shipped via Insulated Shipping Kits (Styrofoam ice chests) to ensure your order stays fresh until it arrives.
- Once your order arrives, store our products inside your freezer for a shelf life of 6 months minimum!
Turnaround is 2-3 days.
- For orders placed inside the Acadiana region, packages are fulfilled and stored inside our freezers until the day of delivery.
- You DO NOT need to be home when your package arrives. Your package will be insulated and placed at the doorstep where it will remain cold up to 24 hours.
- Orders will be delivered in 1-5 business days.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
How To Return An Item
Food items may only be returned in the case of a defect, at the sole discretion of Charlie and the Peanut Butter Factory. Your must return the item within 10 days of your purchase.
- Please email Charlieandthepbfactory@gmail.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- Mail your returned item to:
Charlie and the Peanut Butter Factory
Returns Department Tracking #
101 Songbird Ln
Lafayette, LA 70506
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.